Raymond Lam held his concert "Heart Attack LF Live in HK" at Hong Kong Coliseum on 29 April and his left hand was hurt by an accessory when singing the song "Broken". His hand was bleeding immediately but he continued to sing and dance, while it remained bleeding. Yesterday on Weibo, Raymond shared photo of his hand having a 5cm wound and left a message: "I'm Fine. Continuing Heart Attack tonight, Love you all!" However, many fans remained heart pain and told him they will be satisfied even when sitting down to sing.
Also, Raymond's cousin, Lin Xia Wei showed support on 29 April and took photo together at the backstage. She shared the photo on social networking website and left a message to root for him: "Please continue the good show and I will try my best to film the whole show! Fighting!"
On April 28, actor Lee Min Ho took part in an interview with Chinese media outlet Sina, where he personally brought up the topic of his military enlistment!
During the interview, Lee Min Ho was asked about a Chinese fan who had shaved her head to share with Lee Min Ho what it feels like to enlist. About the topic, the actor relayed, "I heard about it through a news article. I was very thankful and touched. But because I don't have any specific plans to enlist soon and I haven't received any enlistment orders, the fan's hair may have grown out again by the time I actually do enlist." With this statement, Lee Min Ho surprised the reporter as well as many of his fans, all of whom had been under the impression that the actor's enlistment date was nearing soon. It seems quite the contrary!
Lee Min Ho also thanked his fans for their continued support, saying, "I'm incredibly thankful for the fact that as an actor, I am able to be a source of positive energy and strength for another person. I want to share love between my fans through even better acting roles in the near future." We need Lee Min Ho back on the screen soon, especially if he's not going anywhere in the near future!
Aimee Chan gave birth to her third child two days ago, but did not announce the gender of the baby. Today, Moses and Aimee held a press conference in front of Hong Kong Sanatorium and Hospital to announce that Aimee has given birth to a little princess. The couple were smiling the whole time. Asked if their wishes come true, Moses replied " Absolutely!" Moses then kissed Aimee in front of the reporters and said the baby weighed 7.15 lb, and is called Camilla. Moses disclosed "Having the baby is already "God's" gift, having a baby girl.......I can say heaven has made my life complete." Aimee who was next to Moses kept smiling. Moses revealed that their two sons Aiden and Nathen had already seen their baby sister the first day she was born, they were fighting to want to play with her.
Aimee posted a few pictures of her baby daughter onto her Weibo account. She wrote "I'm always in awe with every birthing miracle. Our third gift from God has finally arrived...Welcome our 小主公 (little princess) Camilla"
Leon Lai Ming, a movie star dubbed one of the “Four Heavenly Kings” of Canto-pop in the 1990s, canceled a concert Thursday night just before it was to start, leaving his fans in limbo, the Hong Kong Economic Journal reported Friday.
Lai told waiting fans that the authorities had refused to issue a permit, because of fire safety concerns. While the fans, some of whom flew to Hong Kong just to see Lai, were heartbroken at the last-minute news, many said they were willing to hold on to their tickets for a rescheduled concert on a date to be announced later.
Ticket holders lined up to enter the venue at the Central Harbourfront at 6 p.m. for the first of the eight carnival-like concerts in the “Leon 30th Anniversary Random Love Songs 4D in Live 2016″ series. The outdoor venue can accommodate 4,500 fans, who paid between HK$980 and HK$2,980 per ticket. The concert was scheduled to begin at 8 p.m.
However, at 5:43 p.m., the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department said in a press release that no temporary permit for the concert would be issued, because the material of which the marquee that enclosed the venue was made failed to meet fire safety standards. Soon after the announcement, Lai, 49, posted a recorded video clip on his Facebook page, saying the concert had to be called off. Bowing to apologize for all the inconvenience caused and promising to make changes so that the rest of the concerts can be held as scheduled, he urged the fans to go home. Lai also showed up at the venue, using a hand-held megaphone to repeat the message.
Tsang Tat-ming, a senior officer in the Hong Kong and West Kowloon division of the Fire Services Department, said at a press conference later that the problem regarding the marquee had been raised earlier this month. But by Thursday, the event’s organizer had still failed to ensure the marquee met the British fire safety standards that are used in Hong Kong. Tsang said the department could not issue the concert a fire safety certificate, which the organizer needed to apply for a permit from the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department.
In a Facebook message posted later that night, Lai said he would announce by 4 p.m. Friday whether the second concert, scheduled for that day, can still be held. Some angry and disappointed fans blamed the FEHD for doing a bad job, but Lai explained on Facebook that the fact that the mainland China-made marquee’s material didn’t meet the required standards had nothing to do with the department. He said it was an issue that he must face himself, Apple Daily reported. Kimmy Shuen King-on, chairman of Martini Group, the event’s organizer, was quoted as saying he did not know whether there is enough fireproof material that meets British standards to replace the marquee.
Wayne Lai was filming TVB series "Come Home Love: Dinner At 8" yesterday. He told reporter following Anthony Wong's guest appearance, he is hoping that Andy Lau could make a guest appearance in the series. He said "It is good for the series to get "cool" artists to come on the show, especially beautiful actresses, the more the better."
Wayne is very happy with the average TV ratings of 25 points for Dinner at 8. He is particularly happy collaborating with Teresa Mo. Asked if the two will develop any emotional involvement towards each other, Wayne expressed that only 40 episodes were filmed, it is too early to tell if they will become lovers. It would be good if the series can continue for two years. The reporter asked if he gets tied down with the series for so long, will it deprive him of getting other work for extra income? Wayne replied" Never mind that, if I know the time earlier enough, I shall be prepared for it".